Strengthen English Visual Text Comprehension for Lower Secondary Levels
Visual texts are texts that are constructed using images or a combination of images and written language. As visual texts are commonly used, the ability to understand and interpret visual texts is an important part of effective communication.
Strengthen English Visual Text Comprehension For Lower Secondary Levels enhances students’ understanding of how language and visuals are used to communicate meaning.
Variety of Visual Texts
Visual texts for a variety of purposes are provided to help students develop familiarity with the ways language and visuals are used for impact in various contexts.
Useful Practice Tests
A wide range of questions are included to enhance comprehension and inference skills. The questions draw attention to how visual texts are constructed to suit the purpose and audience.
Suggested answers to all questions are provided for reference and self-assessment.
ISBN : 9789814754354
Number of Pages : 64
Author : J.Lee
|No. of Pages||- 64|
|Author||- J. Lee|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions