The Role Model - For Lower Secondary
‘The Role Model’ provides model compositions that aim to give you many ideas on different topics as well as grammar, vocabulary and spelling practice exercises that have been designed based on these compositions.
This guidebook is meant for both secondary one and two students who wish to do well in the first section of paper 1 in the English language examination.
Three main types of compositions are the focus of this book- the expository, argumentative type of composition and personal recounts.
Section 1 consists of 25 model explanation and expository compositions while section 2 has another 25 model personal recounts. For each composition, the student is brought through the process of analysing the question requirements and there are comments on the right side for every paragraph to help students understand what is being done in that paragraph.
ISBN : 9789811104701
Number of Pages :
Author : -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions