The Ultimate Book For Principles Of Accounts
This book, The Ultimate Book for Principles of Accounts: Easy Guide and Practice is a compilation of notes, tips, questions and detailed solutions from her classroom experiences and contains everything you need to know about Principles of Accounts at upper secondary levels.
GLECY TAN taught Principles of Accounts at Jaycee Tuition for 10 years and has helped many students achieve distinctions in the subject. In 2011, she produced Singapore’s top O-Level student in the subject. Many students have jumped from single digit scores to distinctions in just a few months! Ms Tan’s interactive teaching style and round-the-clock encouragement, coupled with her practice books, have motivated many students to persevere and do well in this subject.
Number of pages：280
Author: Glecy Tan
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions