Upper Secondary English Editing
A common misconception is writing is just that: writing. However, a lot of effort goes into the process of developing a piece of writing to make it presentable; and editing is a element of this process. The new GCE 'O' Level syllabus 1128 recognises this by introducing a section on editing.
This book is specially designed to develop the student's skill in identifying and editing grammatical errors. The passage are designed to expose students to a wide variety of topics so that the knowledge and language skills they acquire through reading them may be applied to the other components of their English examination, giving them a holistic improvement in the language.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions