Singapore Math PSLE Advanced Heuristics
This is NOT your ordinary assessment book. This is your mathematics handbook, a must-have companion in your Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) journey. This series of books is a culmination of over two decades of coaching experience and is probably the only series on Singapore mathematics that contains actual worked problems that are lifted from online consultations. Contained herein are the succinct solutions, in manuscript, selected from the thousands of questions posted by parents and solved by the Author in Facebook groups over the last few years.
35 types of problems are classified into 23 chapters and solved using heuristics techniques. With 210 specially selected worked problems, the Author aims to introduce and demonstrate the power of the various tools. By categorising the questions based on concepts, the essence of each tool is illustrated in depth. To gain the most out of this book, the reader is strongly encouraged to spend some time studying the solution of each question.
|ISBN||- 9 789811 425936|
|No. of Pages||- 105|
|Author||- Raymond Ng|
|No. of Issues||- 1|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions