Singapore Math PSLE Advanced Modeling
This is NOT your ordinary assessment book. This is your mathematics handbook, a must-have companion in your Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) journey. This series of books is a culmination of over two decades of coaching experience and is probably the only series on Singapore mathematics that contains actual worked problems that are lifted from online consultations. Contained herein are the succinct solutions, in manuscript, selected from the thousands of questions posted by parents and solved by the Author in Facebook groups over the last few years. These questions, mostly the homework of their children who are studying in Singapore primary schools, are distilled into 30 must-know concepts and solved using model heuristics in this book.
30 types of problems are classified under 15 chapters and solved using models. With 180 specially selected worked problems, the Author aims to introduce and demonstrate the power of the various types of models which are elegant and effective though they can be abstract at times. By grouping the questions based on various concepts, the essence of each type of model is illustrated in depth. To gain the most out of this book, the reader is strongly encouraged to spend some time studying how each model is constructed.
|ISBN||- 9 789811 425943|
|No. of Pages||- 90|
|Author||- Raymond Ng|
|No. of Issues||- 1|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions