SOAR in Science (Upper Block)
S.O.A.R. in Science! is a series of books designed to help students consolidate the knowledge and skills learnt in class and to apply them meaningfully when working through questions in real-life context. The questions have been carefully crafted by a team of scientists and educators to adhere to theLatest MOE Primary Science syllabus. Features of S.O.A.R. in Science!
- Concise Study Notes and Summary Maps
- Ample Practice
- Original, Refreshing Questions
- Challenging Questions
- Exam-type Questions
- Comprehensive Answers
- Topical Practice
- Thematic Paper
- Specimen Paper
|No. of Pages||304|
|Author||Dr Michelle Chang
Ms Blyss Chang
Mr Jerry T
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions