Solve Challenging Maths Problems With Ease
Solve Challenging Maths Problems With Ease is aimed at helping students solve various non-routine word problems. This book explores the different concepts seen across a range of topics. It covers a variety of methods such as model drawing, units method and branch method.
Each chapter starts off with an explanation of the concept and suitable approaches, followed by worked examples and parallel questions to try out. Together with the practices, both moderate level and higher-order, pupils will gain stronger understanding of each concept.
|No. of Pages||228|
|Author||Jason Lee Kiat Seng
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions