Step by Step Mathematics P2
Step-by-Step Mathematics is a series of six books written based on the latest MOE syllabus. The series is designed to help pupils reinforce and consolidate concepts on the topics learnt in the textbook. There is ample practice on basic skills and concepts in every topic. Challenging tasks are also included to stretch pupils' ability.
The learning objectives of each topic are clearly identified and accompanied by progressive key concept practices.
- Let's Learn
Includes worked examples to guide pupils in the basic as well as problem-solving skills. Notes are included to accompany examples to help pupils understand the working more clearly.
- Let's Practise
Includes drills to provide ample practice to help pupils master the basic concepts, skills and processes
- Let's Explore
Builds on basic concepts, skills and processes and allows pupils to apply the concepts and skills in a wide range of situations
- Let's Think Further
Includes non-routine questions to challenge and stretch pupils' ability
- Let's Reflect
Pupils to self-evaluate their level of mastery on the topic
Reviews and Trial Examinations are also included to reinforce and consolidate pupils' learning. All answers and detailed solutions are provided.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions