Synthesis & Transformation Primary 3 (2E)
These examination-oriented books are thematically organised to help pupils master sentence synthesis and transformation. It provides straightforward explanations and relevant examples to facilitate learning. Tips on language use, common errors and misconceptions are also provided to facilitate learning. Ample examination-type questions are also available to prepare pupils for the examination.
This book offers:
- clear definitions of a wide range of connectors and other grammar devices used in the S&T processes
- simple and yet detailed explanation of how these devices are used
- carefully crafted examples and notes that clearly illustrate different ways of sentence manipulation
- useful notes that highlight common mistakes and misconceptions
- exercises that provide pupils with ample practice in combining and transforming sentences
- 9 units with notes, examples and practice
- 9 revision exercises
- common mistakes highlighted
|No. of Pages||100|
|Author||Toh Weng Choy|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions