Targeting English Comprehension Book 5
Targeting English Comprehension is designed to provide primary students with a wide exposure to different kinds of information texts and graphic stimuli. The books target specific skill sets to help young learners to handle comprehension of text types with confidence.
The reading skills covered in this series include: identifying main ideas; reading for the gist; understanding contextualized clues; decoding graphic stimuli; skimming and scanning texts.
Reading skills covered in this series:
- Identifying main ideas
- Reading for the gist
- Understanding contextualized clues
- Decoding graphic stimuli
- Skimming and scanning texts
There are 10 major text types in this series:
|No. of Pages||76|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions