Targeting Maths Student's Companion 2A
The Targeting Mathematics Student's Companion is a series that provides pupils with additional practice to complement the Targeting Mathematics Textbooks and Workbooks. Challenging Questions in each chapter provide opportunities for pupils to engage in higher-order thinking and problem solving.
Parents involvement is encourage with Parent Pointers - a section at the conclusion of each chapter designed specifically for parents. Here, parents are provided with learning outcomes, assessment rubrics as well as tips for teaching at home.
Each chapter includes:
- Let's Reason/ Problem-solving
- Parent Pointers
The series aims to provide an enriching learning experience for pupils and help them achieve excellence in mathematics through practising the varied type of questions.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Daniel William Cole|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions