The Singapore Model Method for Learning Maths
Singapore has consistently achieve high rankings in the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS). One contributing factor to the nation's success in mathematics education is the implementation of the Model Method in its primary mathematics curriculum about twenty years ago. Co-published with the Ministry of Education, Singapore, The Singapore Model Method for Learning Mathematics gives a broader and deeper understanding on the effectiveness of the Model Method as a learning and problem-solving tool.
|No. of Pages||136|
|Author||Ministry of Education (Singapore)|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions