The Smart Writer's Handbook 4
The handbook to help young writers to write smart:
- HOW TO WRITE
- Learn the writing skills, step-by-step
- Develop the thinking skills to write smartly
- WHAT TO WRITE
- Learn a wide range of vocabulary words
- Learn the grammar for writing
- WHAT NOT TO WRITE
- Learn the exam rules and guidelines
- Avoid the common writing mistakes
6 units including beginning, setting, main event, conclusion with ample case studies.
|No. of Pages||216|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions