Think! Additional Mathematics Workbook B (10th Ed)
think! Additional Mathematics workbooks are specially designed to complement the textbooks as students acquire mathematics concepts and skills.
- Questions that connect ideas within mathematics and between mathematics and the sciences through applications of mathematics are included to allow you to better appreciate mathematics
- Challenging Questions
Require thinking, reasoning and metacognitive skills
- Open-ended Questions
Reinforce comprehension and encourage reflection through the construction and analysis of possible answers.
- A Mid-year checkpoint and an End-of-year checkpoint
Consolidate the concepts covered in the textbook, and are useful for assessing your learning and identifying areas that require further practice.
Answer Key is included. Chapters and sections not included in N(A)-Level are indicated.
Workbooks available in A and B . This is for new syllabus for Sec 3 in 2020 onwards.
|No. of Pages||194|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions