Think+ Science - One Year Subscription
Think+ Science and Think+ Perspective are the world’s only official magazines of the Institute for the Habits of Mind (IHOM). They also make a deep dive into The Growth Mindset, Carol Dweck's paradigm for learning, growth and change.
The only magazines in the world that instruct students on both Habits of Mind and The Growth Mindset, two powerful paradigms of learning.
They are published by Nurture Craft, Singapore, a company that has been distributing and publishing quality magazines for more than 18 years. Both magazines are chock full of articles and activities developed to promote critical thinking; provide both evergreen content and current issues; come with lots of stunning images, infographics and illustrations; and feature writers from all over the world.
- Is in line with MOE educational outcome for secondary school students
- Help students keep abreast of world affairs
- Develop critical thinking on humanities subject
- Create curiosity about current events
Think+ Science is a 28-page Science and Technology A4-sized magazine for secondary-school students that:
- Is supported by Professor Arthur Costa’s Institute for the Habits of Mind
- Feature regular columns on scientific heroes, technology, and valuable insights on life
- Is in line with the Singapore secondary-science curriculum
Suitable for Ages: Age 12 onwards
Number of pages in each issue: 32 pages
No. of issues: 8 (Feb-Oct, no issues in Jan/ Jul)
Price includes local postage.
First issue: You will receive your first issue in 2-4 weeks.
|No. of Pages||28|
|No. of Issues||8|
- All subscriptions are for Singapore addresses only
- Prices inclusive of mailing
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable
We deliver every end of the month, except in January & July.
Your first issue will arrive in 2-4 weeks.
Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu's millions of monthly readers.