ThinkingMath PSLE Revision Papers
Thinking Math PSLE Revision Papers
- 10 sets of Paper 2 questions
- Comprehensive questions selection
- Questions pegged at higher difficulty level for students aiming for A*
+hinkingMath™ PSLE Revision Papers aims to prepare students sitting for the PSLE. There are ten practice papers to simulate the actual PSLE Paper 2 and each paper comes complete with a score sheet. The problem sums are carefully crafted and developed to ensure that the questions are relevant and challenging. The structure and mixture of problem sums in each paper are planned meticulously in consideration of the topic, level of difficulty and variety of question types.
Based on the onSponge™ content development system, the questions are generally pegged at a higher level of difficulty for students aiming for the A* at the PSLE. At the start of each revision paper, a sample question illustrates the relevance and application of one of the +hinkingMath™ strategies.
Answers can be downloaded online separately.
|No. of Pages||241|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions