Times 1000 Action Words (2E)
Action words are verbs - those important words in the English Language without which no sentence is complete. Verbs form an important part of a child's vocabulary. They help children to talk about the things that people do and the things that happen around them.
This book introduces children to 1000 of the more common verbs. It has been prepared with the three principal aims in mind:
- to enlarge the child's vocabulary of verbs;
- to show the subtle differences between verbs that are similar in meaning, e.g. see, look, glare, stare;
- to introduce the child to the meanings of useful phrasal verbs such as get away, get off, get on and get up.
|No. of Pages||110|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions