Ultimate Guide to 'O' Level Chemistry
Ultimate Guide O Level Chemistry provides students with ample practice on the entire range of question types found in GCE O level Chemistry exam.
The question types included are:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Free Response Questions
- Structured Questions
- Data-based Questions
This book is equivalent to 3 books (over 800 pages) with the book arranged into three sections:
- MCQs by topics
- Structured Questions by topics
- Data-based Questions by topics
- Full worked solutions
- Quick revision notes
- Exam tips
- Trial examination papers
|No. of Pages||816|
|Author||Tan Yin Toon, Alaric Koh, Woo Chang Hong & Gillian Goh|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions