Upper Primary English Intensive Practice – Continuous Writing Vol. 1
Intensive Practice – Continuous Writing has been written to provide a practical guide for students who will be sitting for the PSLE English examinations. This book comprises 40 model compositions which are organised according to different themes.
There are many ways to write a great piece of composition and it involves writing elements such as organising the information in a logical sequence, generating interest to capture he reader’s attention and giving the story a proper closure.
This book will definitely help students learn about and prepare for their examinations in a more efficient and systematic way.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions