Upper Primary English Intensive Practice – Synthesis and Transformation
With more than 500 questions to practise combining and transforming sentences, this series prepares students for the Synthesis and Transformation section of the English Language examination paper. Chapters are arranged thematically to expose students to the use of connectors in a variety of synthesis and transformation processes. Complete answers are provided for effective self-assessment.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions