Upper Secondary N(T) English Editing and Language in Spoken Context
Upper Secondary N(T) English Editing and Language in Spoken Context is a useful resource for students looking for extra practice in editing language errors and completing transcripts.
There are 50 tests with 25 passages for Editing and 25 transcripts for Language in Spoken Context. These tests simulate the parts in the latest examination format, Paper 2 Part 1 and Part 2 which carry 10 marks each.
Variety of passages
The themes in the passages in Part 1 focus on people, the environment and social issues. They are also interesting resources for reading and spoken interaction. The carefully crafted transcripts in Part 2 expose students to conversations in different situations and scenarios. Students can learn to choose their responses wisely through these exercises.
Answers to all questions are provided for easy reference and self-assessment.
ISBN : 9789813210783
|No. of Pages||56|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions