Vocabulary Workbook 2
Each unit begins with an important wordlist of specific vocabulary items associated with the topic or theme being studied. Definitions and various examples of usage are given. Where relevant, figurative expressions are also highlighted, making the study of vocabulary more engaging and alive. Following this, are exercises which formats adhere closely to those found in English Language examinations. In many of these exercises, the words tested are again special words usually found in the learning of a certain topic. Some of these words are picked from the wordlist at the beginning of the unit. It is hoped that through repeated use, the student will be able to grasp and retain a word more effectively. In addition to these, students are also provided with exercises that focus on their ability to pick words with accuracy. This will help them become more discerning writers.
Vocabulary Workbook has been planned and written to give students the best resource in the study of English Vocabulary at each level of their primary school English Language learning. Focused and compact, students are exposed to the many important vocabulary items that they need to know at each stage of their primary school English language learning.
These workbooks are suitable both for classroom teaching as well as for self-study purposes.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions