Inspiring People Magazines (10 issues)
Children need to be INSPIRED.
Mentors are important to children's growth. This series helps them to adopt a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
A series of 10 books to inspire children and encourage them to find a mentor . What creates Great People like Shakespeare , Albert Einstein, Zheng He , Confuscius , the greatest people of all time . What these men have in common, what made them great , and what can we learn from them. Help your child to understand himself better, and you may find that your child has a talent you never knew about.
- Issue 1: Florence Nightingale (Nurse)
- Issue 2: Mozart (Musician)
- Issue 3: Galileo Gallilei (Astronomer)
- Issue 4: Zheng He (Explorer)
- Issue 5: Confucius
- Issue 6: Li Shizhen
- Issue 7: Helen Keller
- Issue 8: Sir Issac Newton
- Issue 9: William Shakespeare
- Issue 10: Vincent Van Gogh
Suitable for: Ages 6 -9
Number of issues: 10
Number of pages: 60 pages per book
All issues to be sent together. Price includes free local delivery.
|No. of Pages||60|
|No. of Issues||10|