Physics: Mind Maps - Integrating Key Concepts A Level
It is a known fact that working with mind maps helps learners understand concepts and organise their ideas better. Mind mapping also improves our retention and enhance thinking and learning skills. A-Level Physics Mind Maps is written for students who are taking the Cambridge A-Level Physics examinations. It is arranged in order of topics laid out according to the Cambridge syllabus. The contents have been organised into concise notes to facilitate quick and easy revision for students. Each topic is then further divided into smaller sub-topics from which the main concepts are distilled. It is around these main concepts that the mind maps are built upon. Students can use the contents of this book to systematise and compartmentalise their understanding of each topic. In each mind map, the flow of the thought processes from one concept to another is shown by arrow connectors. With these connectors, the links between concepts and how they integrate to form the larger ideas of each topic should become clearer.
• Key concepts are sifted out from each topic and brought to light, so that students can zoom straight into them, and derive deeper concepts subsequently.
• To aid students in their understanding, this book offers concise explanations, along with diagrams and graphs to enhance understanding. It’ll be a great complement to students’ existing school materials.
• Via the mind maps and arrow connectors, the flow of thought in going from one concept to another is shared in this book. It is also through the mind maps that students can observe the integration of concepts that forms the foundation of each topic.
No of Pages: 84
Author: Tony Chee
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions