Understanding Singapore Issues
This series of ‘Understanding’ GP books is written to provide students with a broad overview of the plethora of topics, issues, themes, ideas and examples that are explored in General Paper.
The titles in this series include the following:
• Understanding Singapore Issues
• Understanding Modern Society
• Understanding Global Issues
For each topic, an introduction is given before several issues relating to the topic are presented and explored in greater detail. This can also serve as a starting point to explore these issues even further, and to do more research. At the end of each topic, a table is provided for students to fill in ongoing developments, trends and news for the topic as GP is a dynamic and constantly evolving subject.
No of Pages: 100
Author: Irwin See
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here