Key Guide Lower Secondary English: Mastering Comprehension Skills
This guide helps you in your comprehensive revision of essential skills in all three sections of the comprehension component (Paper 2) of the English examination.
- Definitions of each item/question to help students understand the item/question and the use of relevant skills to get the correct answers to earn marks for the item/question.
- Examples to show students exactly what the item/question looks like. The examples come with essential notes that teaches students important skills and knowledge.
- Practice exercises are provided for students to apply what they have learnt immediately.
- 10 Full Mock examination papers
- Answers are provided for the short practice and the Full Mock papers. The guide is suitable for class revision and self-revision at home.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Lim Geok Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions