Key Guide Lower Secondary English: Paraphrasing Skills
This guide helps students do a comprehensive revision of skills in sections of the comprehension component of the English examination, where paraphrasing is required. The skills are an essential part of the Paper 2 demands of the lower secondary English Language examination.
The learning section explains key skills for paraphrasing, answering comprehension questions and summarising.
Some sections provide steps, techniques and strategies, such as steps for paraphrasing, techniques and strategies like word substitution, changes in word class and sentence structure. Comprehensive warm-ups and exercises are provided for practice in paraphrasing skills.
The warm-up exercises help the student to acquire new vocabulary and skills that are reinforced during the rest of the exercises. The book also includes a full comprehension test and answers to all exercises for selfevaluation.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Lim Geok Choo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions