Lesson By Lesson Maths Primary 6
This topical series is written in accordance to the latest Mathematics syllabus as prescribed by the Ministry of Education.
It is designed to help pupils reinforce and strengthen their mathematical concepts and problem solving skills. Each topic includes worked examples with detailed solutions. Review exercises are provided at the end of every topic to consolidate concepts learnt and to help pupils gauge their level of competency.
Pupils will find this book very useful as they will be guided at a manageable pace to develop their understanding of the mathematical concepts and hence inject the much needed confidence in them in order to do well in Mathematics.
No. of Pages: -
Author: Maureen Ng
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions