Must-Have Techniques to Solve PSLE Maths Problems 5
Must-Have Techniques to Solve Maths Problems 5 is written to develop pupils' competency in answering challenging questions in a structured and progressive manner.
For each topic, pupils are exposed to the different techniques for solving problems as they practise answering exam-types questions that have been grouped according to:
- Level 1: straightforward computations
- Level 2: solve routine or familiar mathematical problems
- Level 3: analyse data and/or apply mathematical concepts, rules and formulae in complex situation or unfamiliar problems
Questions are arranged by topic and further broken down into techniques. For each technique, questions in the different levels are parallel to one another so that pupils can build on and apply the technique with ease as questions become more complex.
|No. of Pages||186|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions