NOTES+ Excel in Expository, Argumentative and Discursive Essays for Lower Secondary Levels
Excel in Expository, Argumentative and Discursive Essays for Lower Secondary Levels is a useful resource for essay writing.
Common Topics and Themes
Model essays on a wide variety of topics and themes are provided to trigger the thinking processes of students. The essays are peppered with idioms and the points mentioned are
substantiated with facts or real-life examples. Students can refer to these essays for ideas when preparing for English language examinations.
Tips on Drafting an Essay
Different ways of writing the introduction, body and conclusion are provided before each essay. There are clear and concise notes on how to organize and elaborate on the main
points, allowing students to understand and apply the techniques of a well-structured essay in their own writing.
List of idioms
A list of idioms and their meanings are provided to facilitate the use of figurative language for more impactful essay writing.
ISBN : 9789813281721
|No. of Pages||116|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions