P4. 101 Must-Know Questions Vol 1 + 2 (2-Book Quick Starter Kit)
Want an easier start to master the 101 must-know P4 questions at your fingertips so you don’t get overwhelmed?
Here’s what you get in these two volumes:
- In Volume 1, we cover CA1 exam concepts plus basic SA1 exam direct questions to get your child to practice more and start working on math concepts for both exam papers at one go.
- In Volume 2, we have discovered MORE common SA1 exam direct questions which most students always get wrong. Some of these questions are usually also retested in SA2 as well. Give your child a head start!
- Both books will help your child reduce his careless mistakes, remember math concepts more easily and eventually higher marks!
P4- 101 Must-Know Direct Questions Vol 1
P4 -101 Must-Know Direct Questions Vol 2
Introducing another amazing pair of books for Parents’ support – “101 Must-Know Direct Questions P4 Guide (Volume 1 + Volume 2)”.
Why do we create these?
There are so many math books out there.
So what makes these books unique?
As you know, most assessment books just provide you and your child the solutions (without explaining much)
While most adults can make out these solutions, 8 to 9 out of 10 parents we spoke to found it hard to explain to their children.
‘No matter how I tried. My boy didn’t understand what I’m saying. It’s frustrating’.
As a result, both the parent and the child experienced stress.
From our experience of working with children who dislike or hate maths, they find maths more enjoyable when simple questions are further broken down into smaller parts.
However, many adults wonder how they can further break down a one liner question.
If you find yourself asking the same question, these books are for you.
In each of these two volumes, there are 101 direct maths questions found in Pri 4 exam papers. These topics are normally taught in P2 onwards.
These 2 books are great to prepare your child for CA1 and SA1. All the topics covered in these two books will most likely be tested in SA2 as well!
So your child needs these 2 books for the entire P4 academic year.
This proven study method has worked for hundreds of our students. Even our parents, who used to find teaching math hard, told us that they finally understood how to explain and coach their children the easy way.
What topics can you find in these books?
All of the topics covered in these 2 books are:
– Numbers up to 100 000
– Four Operations
– Factors and Multiples
– Addition and and Subtraction
– Multiplication and Division
– Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
– Area and Perimeter
– Rounding Off
– Turns and 8-point Compass
– Line Symmetry
– Rectangle and Square
– Logical Reasoning
The topics are split between the two volumes.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
|Brand||Learning Out Of The Box|
All books sold are non-refundable under any circumstances.