Fun-On-the-Run Car Table Bag
Let your child ride in fresh-smelling & hygenic car while entertained on his/her car table bag!
Can you relate to this during a car ride ?
- A child who squirms and refuses to sit in his car seat.
- A bored child who has nothing to do during the car ride. " Are we there yet ?? "
- A child who has to be fetched to school early in the morning and has no time to eat.
- A parent who sits at the backseat and has to juggle with feeding / making milk for her hungry, wailing infant.
- Stuck in the causeway jam for hours with nothing to do and feeling hungry without a proper space to eat.
- A parent who is looking for an alternative activity to handing the child an ipad to keep him entertained in the car.
- A school-going child is wasting time whilst sitting in the car waiting to pick up another sibling when he has homework to do.
- 40 x 29 x 8 cm (W x L x D) when zipped up
- Quick and Easy to fix on and use
- Doesn't take up too much space
- A zip open hard back table that is bigger than A4 size.
- Metal zip that does not easily get 'caught' in the zipper. Easily zip the bag closed when table is not in use.
- Many pocket sizes and elastic holders for storage and customisation of kid's favourite items and necessities.
- Lightweight and slim design
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap for carry around purposes
- Adjustable for various car seats and booster seats
- Suitable for adults and kids of various age
Review by Mummy Blogger can be found here:
- Currently, the bag is ONLY available in one colour -- purple and orange combination --
- Product output may vary slightly from above pictures due to workmanship
- Product colours in the above images may vary from the actual product due to photography lighting and computer screeen monitor's lightning.
- No contents is included in the sale of the " Fun-on-the-Run " car table bag.
- Any inaccuracies in the delivery address will affect the speed of delivery.
- For safety, do not store potentially hazardous or sharp objects in the bag. Use under parental supervision.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
If a *defective product has been delivered to you, we will meet our obligation with a replacement product, provided we are notified within 7 days from date of purchase with original receipt or other proof of purchase. The item and packaging, excluding the mailing material, must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
*A product defect is considered to be any characteristic of a product which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured for.