Grammar & Vocabulary - Primary 2
The study of English grammar is of great importance as it builds a strong foundation in the English Language. This book serves as a guide to lower primary children as it provides them with notes and examples to help them understand the exercises. At the same time, parents and teachers will find this book useful as there are activities that can be used as a pre-activity to teach or post-activity to reinforce the grammar concepts. This will help reduce the time taken for both parents and teachers to look for activities.
Where necessary, there are resources in the appendices. Many of the exercises are varied so as to arouse the interest of the child in learning grammar and to expose them to different text types. The language exposure will broaden the child’s learning experience.
Parents and teachers can use the activities as a teaching aid and as such, children are able to use grammar to achieve their communicative ends.
ISBN : FBP 9810961770
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions