Bridging K2 to Primary One Han Yu Pin Yin
Bridging K2 to Primary One is a series of 6 books specially written for preschoolers in preparation for primary school. The books aim to make the transition from preschool to primary school easier for the child.
The series comprises 6 books: Grammar and Vocabulary, Comprehension, Reading and Writing, Mathematics, Science and Character Education, It follows the MOE syllabus for Primary One and provides a wide variety of interesting and stimulating exercises to engage preschoolers in active learning. Concepts are introduced and presented in a fun and creative manner to maximise learning. Each book also comes with a parents’ guide.
By doing the exercises in each book, preschoolers will be equipped with the necessary skills for the transition toPrimary One.
ISBN : 9789814662574
Number of pages: 296
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions