Learning Maths K1
LEARNING MATHS – K1 advances the learning of Mathematics by introducing addition and subtraction of numbers as well as the concepts of length and mass through common real life objects to promote an awareness and understanding of our environment.
Why is this book useful to preschool children?
a. Application of Numeracy Knowledge
- Exercises on adding, subtracting, comparing and ordering of numbers from 1 to 20 allow children to recall and apply what they have learned in Nursery.
b. Data Analysis
- Vivid and interesting pictures are used to engage the children to read, construct and interpret bar graphs more effectively.
c. Developing Self-awareness
- The real world context used in the practice exercises help children to develop an awareness of Maths in daily life so that learning becomes relevant, interesting and practical.
d. Teaching Points
- The key objectives and focus of the activities are provided at the bottom of the pages as a guide for parents and teachers.
ISBN : 9789814672184
Number of pages: 108
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here