Diagnostic Practice In Maths 5 (New Syllabus)
Diagnostic Practice in Maths is a well-established means of evaluating pupils' understanding and application of mathematical concepts through the following: Pre-Test, main exercise and Post-Test. First, the pupil is expected to complete the Pre-Test so that any weakness in a particular topic can be ascertained. The main exercise will then provide the pupil with thorough practice that helps to solidify his/her foundation. The pupil who has completed the main exercise should be able to see a marked improvement when attempting the Post-Test. The pupil can record and track his/her performance on the score sheet provided and this allows them to revise systematically.
- Pre-tests to ascertain weak areas and post-tests to reinforce on mathematical concepts
- Score sheet to track the progress in learning
- Answers with full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789813121461
|No. of Pages||374|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions