Editing, Synthesis & Transformation 6
The upper primary pupil will find this series practical to drill them in these 2 important sections in preparation for PSLE English Language written papers. The exercises provide a good number and variety of challenging questions to ensure the pupil has the confidence to perform well in these sections. These exercises will also prove to be advantageous in minimising the pupil’s grammatical and sentence construction errors in other sections of the PSLE English Language examination papers.
- Comprehensive notes
- List of commonly-misspelt words
- Intensive practices
ISBN : 9789814657914
|No. of Pages||216|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions