English Language Study Guide Phrases 5
It is simply putting sentences together, like the way you talk. It is relating what happened yesterday or today, or predicting what will happen some time in the future. The simplest of pictorial writing is the story based on a single picture, where the child is free to think and write about anything that is related to the picture.
- This book helps the average child to write - from simple stories with more commonly used words to stories that require a little more of your imagination and the introduction of a few more challenging words.
- This book helps the child to tell a story based on a given scenario - it provides the child with new words and phrases to add to this improving vocabulary, and teaches him to play with words, so that common words can be turned into interesting phrases.
Author: Eliza Chen
Number of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here