English Mastering Grammar Skills P6
"Each unit in this guide for Primary 6 English contains a grammar item or concept with the following features: Introduction: An attractive visual stimulus introduces the grammar item or concept. This is followed by relevant definitions and explanations with examples to make the abstract grammar concepts more concrete and easier for learning.
Common Errors to Avoid: Tips are given to warn pupils about common errors that they should avoid when they attempt exercises on grammar.
Short Exercises: Grammar exercises on a specific item or concept are included to provide pupils with immediate practice. Exercises on Specific Grammar Items in the latest PSLE format: Exercises in the PSLE format are given so that pupils can apply what they have just learnt about specific grammar items and concepts in the individual units. PSLE Grammar Tests: At the end of the guide, pupils can attempt mock tests that assess grammar items and concepts across several units, just like in the PSLE.
Answer Key: An answer key is provided for pupils’ use when they assess their own answers so that they can learn from their mistakes. To benefit from using this guide, pupils should complete individual units on specific grammar items and concepts before doing the generic PSLE exercises."
The book in the primary grammar series is written for pupils to use:
• in the classroom with teacher supervision and/or
• at home, for independent learning or with parental guidance.
• Covers all grammar items and concepts required by the Primary English syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education, Singapore
• Comprehensive grammar exercises and tests on Grammar MCQ, Structural Cloze, Editing, and Synthesis and Transformation
• Exercises based on the latest PSLE format clearly identified
• Includes definitions, explanations and examples of grammar concepts
• Includes Common Errors students make in grammar exercises
No of Pages: 228
Author: Lim Geok Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions