English Practice in Context Primary 2
Children love to learn. But sometimes they get frustrated and lose interest because they cannot connect what they learn at school with what they experience.
The typical Singaporean has never played baseball or eaten a treacle pudding. As a result, many Singaporean children cannot relate what they learn in English class to their everyday life. And when kids view English as a purely academic affair, they usually engage with it half-heartedly and fail to master the language.
We designed the “Practice Papers in Context” series with this in mind, opting for more localized scenarios like playing sepak takrawor eating kueh. We hope that by using more familiar contexts, your child will find English more meaningful and engage with the language in a more practical manner, enabling them to better understand the rules and concepts in relation to their own experiences.
Number of Pages:-
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions