English Thematic Composition Writing 4
The compositions presented in these books represent the common and some uncommon themes addressed in school. Within each thematic topic, the pupil can expect to find relevant creative expressions and descriptive sentences with explanations provided and 2 exercises on vocabulary so that he/she can learn why these aspects are necessary to raise his/her ability to describe situations with suitable words and phrases. He/she will find 2 samples provided to the first composition question of each theme — a mediocre sample as well as an improved version for him/her to learn about the possible improvements that they may make. The pupil will have ample practice of 4 questions in each theme followed by a model composition after each question.
- A wide variety of different themes
- Model as well as mediocre answers to learn what aspects to improve on
- Useful expressions for pupils' compositions
ISBN : 9789814574921
|No. of Pages||180|
|Author||Loh Xiu Ruth|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here