Lower Primary Maths Activities & Puzzles
This book consists of 25 Brainteasers, 20 Open-ended Non-routine Problem-solving Questions and 15 Enrichment Activities to motivate children in their learning. For some Brainteasers, cut-out tiles and puzzle blocks are provided for the children. This “hands-on” experience helps children to solve the respective problems.
When a child is ready to begin each brainteaser or activity, find him or her a quiet place to work. Read the instructions on each page with the child and be sure the directions are understood. You may want to let the child work through the first problem on the page and allow him to tell you his problem. Describing their work in their own words helps children make the idea clearer in their minds and lets you know what they are thinking. If a child gets a different answer from that in the answer key, accept that answer if the child gives a reasonable explanation.
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions