Master Comprehension Open-Ended P6
This book covers the skills required for students to master effective skills in the Comprehension (Open-ended) section of the Primary 6 English examination syllabus.
• Notes and examples to explain the demands and expectations of Comprehension OE section.
• Short guided exercises to provide students with immediate practice and guidance.
• Pointers are provided to warn students about common errors to avoid when they answer questions.
• 10 Full Practice Papers for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
• An answer key for self-evaluation and evaluation by teachers and parents.
This book can be used in the classroom with teacher supervision or at home for independent learning.
No of Pages: 124
Author: Lim Geok Choo
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions