Primary Maths Tutor Using Heuristics 6
MATHEMATICS TUTOR: Maths Problem-Solver Using Heuristics is a new series of workbooks specially written for Primary 1 to 6 pupils, based on the latest Mathematics syllabus approved by the Ministry of Education. It aims to introduce pupils to alternative methods of solving mathematics problems using heuristics.
Heuristics can be defined as different methods that we can apply to solve non-regular mathematics problems.
Each chapter of the Workbook consists of a set of fully-worked examples followed by a set of Practice questions on a specific heuristic skill.
9 main heuristics skills will be introduced in each of the Workbooks in this series including:
- Draw a Diagram
- Make a List/Table
- Guess and Check
- Work Backwards
- Simplify the Problem
- Look for a Pattern
- Act it Out
- Draw a Model
- Make an Assumption
No. of Pages: -
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions