Problem-solving with Heuristics P5A
Problem-solving with Heuristics helps pupils master problem-solving using apprioriate heuristics. Each unit begins with "When to use it" that teaches pupils explicitly the conditions for the use of each heuristic. Worked examples make use of the 4-step problem-solving approach to illustrate solutions and guide pupils through the problem-solving thinking process.
Alternative solutions using other heuristics, where applicable, are also shown. This ensures that pupils gain a clear understanding of heuristics and are able to apply them to solve word problems effectively.
No. of Pages: 132
Author: Abigail Cheng-Ng
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions