Solve Non-Routine Real World Mathematics Problem Workbook 1
Solve Non-Routine Real World Mathematics Problems is a series of six primary level activity books aimed to develop vital thinking, reasoning, communication, application and metacognitive process skills.
Through activity-based learning and novel word problems with real-world contexts, this series of books strives to help students understand mathematical concepts better through visualisations, simulations and representations, while supporting exploration and experimentation, as well as provide a suitable platform for students to develop critical 21st century competencies.
Varied Activities with a Purpose
The authors ensured the questions are fun and interesting, taking care to include everyday settings and scenarios. Such question types are current and relevant, and provide students with a more immersive learning experience. The vivid, beautifully illustrated drawings in the lower level books also provide the younger students with interesting colouring activities.
Detailed step-by-step working show students how to solve the problems.
Author: George Booker / Denise Bond
Number of Pages: 80
|No. of Pages||- 80|
|Author||- George Booker / Denise Bond|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions