Use Of Heuristics In Problem Solving 6 (New Syllabus)
Use of Heuristics in Problem Solving aims to give pupils in each level the opportunities to develop their abilities in solving mathematical problems. These problem solving skills enable pupils to think out of the box and tackle problems using various heuristics. The non-routine problems will give pupils ample opportunities to solve the problem sums so as to build up their confidence as well as to cultivate an interest in solving word problems while enhancing their process skills and heuristic approaches.
- Problem-solving skills to build confidence in using various heuristics
- Non-routine problems to thinking out of the box and cultivate interest in solving problems
- Full worked solutions
ISBN : 9789814274746
|No. of Pages||152|
|Author||Andrew Er & Joanne Er|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here