Science P.I.C.K. the Right Answers Lower Block
The P.I.C.K. Skills in Science series aims to help students bridge the gap between knowledge and application by equipping them with both the content knowledge as well as the techniques required to analyse and answer examination questions.
Each chapter is preceded by a summary of key concepts and keywords for the topic. Students are then guided to solve the questions which follow using a systematic appproach, summarized by the acronym PICK. In this method, students are trained to use:
- Process skills
- Information in the questions
- Concepts tested
- Keywords in the answers
Each topic comprises:
- Key concepts
- Questions with PICK template
The exercises will help students to revise, recall and reinforce the key concepts for each topic. As students work through the questions using the accompanying PICK template, they will also be trained to tackle each question systematically. This builds their confidence in applying this method to solve unfamiliar questions which they may encounter in future.
Blanks are easier to approach than writing open-ended answers on lines.
Step-by-step worked solutions are provided for every question to demonstrate how students can PICK out the relevant concepts and keywords to arrive at their final answer.
|No. of Pages||220|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions