Mathematics Achiever 3A
Mathematics Achiever 3A is specially written to help you to achieve excellent grades in your Secondary 2 Express Mathematics classes. It follows the latest syllabus by the Ministry of Education. With a greater emphasis on real-life applications of mathematics, you will find questions involving financial literacy and national education, allowing mathematics to come alive.
Each chapter is well-structured. It begins with clearly-listed Chapter Objectives and a succinct Chapter Summary that give an overview of the chapter. Within each section, an Objectives Checklist draws focus to the concepts that will be covered. ComprehensiveRevision Notes and a variety of Worked Examplesguide students through the application of learnt concepts. A Try feature after each worked example leads to similar questions of varying levels of difficulty in the Tutorial. As a form of summative assessment, each chapter ends with a graded Quick Test. A Self-Assessment is found after every few chapters to consolidate the concepts learnt. Three Mid-year Examination Specimen Papers, arranged in increasing levels of difficulty, have been included for practice before the school examinations.
A bonus feature is a set of Additional Resources which contains Problems in Real-World Contexts andMathematical Modelling, where students may be required to do some research, conduct surveys and utilise IT to make connections between mathematics and the real world.Step-by-step solutions are provided in a separate booklet to verify answers.
- More than 1000 specially-designed examples and questions
- Comprehensive revision notes and guided examples
- Self-assessments and examination specimen papers
- Step-by-step solutions and mark schemes
Perforated for convenient assignment and submission of classwork and homework
BONUS: Real-world problems involving mathematical modelling
ISBN: 978 981 237 888 0
No of Pages: 312
|ISBN||978 981 237 888 0|
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions